Monday, June 7, 2010

Decapitating THE Senses. . .


I wept in rooms of Grief.. I howled in chambers of Horror.
In the corridor of Pain, My battered body was dragged..

In the halls of Fame, it signaled my arrival.

I moaned, i loathed..Yet i smiled a Bloody smile.
And laughed a sighing laughter.

Is it the mirror? Is it? Tell me if it is for real?
If i touch..will it break? Will i break?

Will it shatter to a hundred pieces like the shell that destroyed the tower of pride?

...And i touched it.

9 comments:

  1. This is bold, blatant and plain brilliant! I love the constant on-the-edge, crisis-countdown feeling it generates! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. in ur lang.. "brootal" ? :P ..thankeww love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "the shell that destroyed the tower of pride"- quite an unique image... liked the poem.

    ReplyDelete
  4. bold and dark.
    liked the usage of the mirror.
    nice poem, deba.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks torsa and riya :)
    riya... u gave me da incentive!! muah.

    ReplyDelete
  6. :D ...and some more strictly heterosexual and legal PDA for u. muah :D

    ReplyDelete

If you have taken time off to read this, why not leave a comment?
:-)
P.S. Any kind of feedback is welcome but please refrain from using any abusive/racist comments.Thank you.