Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Discordant

A few dreams, here and there... scattered.
And a lot of deep thought... given.
Fragmented wishes... rippling within.
Tormenting past and bitter-sweet memories...
Don’t know what I’m holding,
Between my dreams and nightmares
A transition perhaps.

Love notes, roses and stuffed toys.
The entire bundle of joy,
Goes wasted and from ashes to ashes
From dust to dust.
I remain...the worn-out soul.
Behind the woods, beyond the moon
A silver silhouette of the lores
Of forgotten days.
An era perhaps.

Tomfooleries and buffooneries
Food for thought and
Lost pages of my diaries.
Corpses of dead expectations
Lie naked underneath the garb of smiles
God..fate..my luck...is all fucked up.
An inside joke perhaps.

Decked up halls
Fucked up life.
Waiting for an
Engagement with death
“Not so soon”, speaketh thou!
“Despicable me”, I cry aloud!
And nobody answers the door.
An empty house perhaps.

Blank pages and unscrupulous thoughts
Thou sayest, “speak to me not”
I cry in vain but you don’t see
I scratch my elbow and bruise my knee
And the heart breaks too,
 If you haven’t noticed sire
Into a thousand pieces, for a liar
Promises broken and shadows remain
A dark room in the mind, perhaps.

4 comments:

  1. one of ur best works perheps

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is one of ur best works.expression at its best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. when the doors dont answer..
    when the walls dont vibrate..
    open your fist...put it on yourself..
    let the heart reverbrate...

    Listen. Speak. To yourself.
    The dark room is the outer self.
    Open the doors to the inner beautiful self.
    Open. Open. Open the window to the beautiful fine thy.

    The world should not be punished with your absence.
    Do not. Do not. Do not snatch the right to nurture your inner beauty from mother nature.

    Let the sun shine at you.
    Let the moon smile at you.
    Let the clouds drizzle on you.
    Let the rainbow unwind.

    Dreams are meant to be scattered.
    Reality. Face. Live.
    Gather the smiles around which are given birth by a glance of yours.

    Live. Laugh. Come out. Nurture. the beautyful self.

    ---------
    a well wisher from some part of the world

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow... this is brilliant! and i'm glad that you think so highly of my works, thank you so much :-)

    ReplyDelete

If you have taken time off to read this, why not leave a comment?
:-)
P.S. Any kind of feedback is welcome but please refrain from using any abusive/racist comments.Thank you.